There have been many days over the past 3 weeks when I’ve almost managed to post, only to be stopped at the critical moment by an international move or milestone birthday (twinsdaddy’s, not mine before you start any rogue rumours!).
As a little insight into the mayhem that has passed for normal life, here is a list of just a few of the events that have been keeping me away from my blog.
1. The Big Brother’s last ever day at school in Dubai. One word… emotional.
2. Twinsdaddy’s 40th Birthday. Remarkably civilised and not a hangover in sight. We must be old.
3. The twins last day at nursery in Dubai. Chaotic.
4. The journey from Dubai to England. Just me… and them. Long.
5. Some serious jet lag. Why do we have to start the day at 3am? Why?
6. The move from the comfort and 24/7 food-athon of my parents house, to the beautiful, yet 100% uncatered Cotswold cottage that will be our home for the next 3 months.
7. Five hours in Cribbs Causeway shopping mall with 3 year old twins and a non-plussed 7 year old. Not to be repeated.
I promise now that I’m firmly back on UK time and don’t have to organise another move for at least 12 weeks, I’ll be a little more regular in my witterings.
Twinsmummy is alive and well and living in the country!